Saturday, April 2, 2011

                                                  To the light - Hotel Persona
                                              (Steve from Placebo's new band)

Okay, so I've been living in Poland now for eight months and it's only now I'm starting to feel how hard it is. The main problem I have is not having friends here, I only really have two and one of them is moving away today and the other is in America for a month.  With Pawel being gone pretty much all day everyday, I am definitely starting to feel lonely :(  Things will probably change once I get a full time job, as I'll have the chance to meet new people and I'll be too busy to feel alone.
I am currently applying for all types of jobs, but I've decided to focus on international pre-schools (around ages 6-7), that would be so fun :D
My parents and youngest sister are coming over at the end of this month for a week, which I can't wait for. Plus two of my best friends are coming over next month for a week or two which I am SO excited for, I can't wait to show them around!
As I have now finished my CELTA classes ( I passed yaaay!) I have Saturdays free, which would be great apart from the fact Pawel works 13 hours on Saturdays, so I have to entertain myself. So far I have filled my day by going for a jog, practising the piano, washing and rearranging my entire wardrobe of clothes, blogging, pampering session, reading and I'm planning to start writing a new short story and  doing a workout later.
So basically.... I NEED A LIFE!    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment