Monday, August 30, 2010

:D I'm finally here!


  
Warsaw 

My new home! <3
What a change from Llangollen!! but what a wonderful change :)
Before moving here, I never imagined how drastic a change life would be from my cosy little welsh village.
The food, fashion, city life, religion and mannerisms are a lifetime away from my norm, yet I am having so much fun trying to figure everything out :D





It's such a beautiful city!  ( I want to will live in that little yellow house at the top :D)

I feel quite the European strolling along the cobbled streets mid day and taking the time to sit outside to drink a coffee :)
It hasn't quite sunk in yet that I actually live in this massiveeee city, and I wonder how long it will take for this house to feel like a home.

I have made a little To- Do list:

* Send off CV for English teaching jobs
* Enrol for Polish school
* Advertise for private English lessons
* Start another short story
* LEARN POLISH!
* Make lots of friends!
* Find a way to resist spending any more money on clothes before I run out!
* GET A JOB!

               Hmm, not too bad! ...





No comments:

Post a Comment