Monday, August 30, 2010

Room Tour!

Pawel redecorated his bedroom just before I came  to make some room for all my junk! and... it is awesome :D
Seriously, I'm really impressed!
 Wait.. I'll show you some pictures ( I was going to make a video of it but.. I felt ridiculous! :p )

Okay..

Here's our little reading corner! (Note the 'invisible shelves' Pawel was smug about! ;) 
It's the comfiest chair EVER by the way :D


Of course we have a Huge wardrobe for all our stuff (it's full to the brim already and you'll notice that my side (the right, well ... it's the left in this picture) is a tad untidy at the moment ;) 
We are already fighting over the clothes hangers!


Our floor is all cosy sheep and cowskins! and I bought some super cool fairy lights which have little birds and diamonds and hearts etc.. which are currently by the bin.. illuminating the messy corner!
 :/  
Pawel made those little seat cushion ball things and the table for the tv :D


Here you can see the balcony looking out onto the street! :)

 This bed is GINORMOUS!
I could sleep in this bed and not even know Pawel was in there too! (Although he still manages to completely hog the entire thing and I end up crammed against the wall, elbow in my face and loud snores down my ear!)

So yeah, I LOVE  this room :D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the reading corner! I've gotta get me one of those!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete