Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interview!

Before coming to Poland, I applied for a CELTA teaching course in Warsaw where I can learn how to teach and looks great on my CV.  Unfortunately I sent the CV and pre course test to the wrong address and wouldn't be able to get onto the intensive course I wanted as the places fill up quickly (only 4-5 people get onto the course each term.)
About half an hour ago I had a phone call from the company, saying they have just received my application form and would like to interview me on Saturday for the part time course - every Saturday for FIVE months!!  Of course it came as a massive surprise as I hadn't applied for their October course but hey, I'm not going to turn it down!
So this is going to be my first interview... ever!  :O
So the next two days are going to be spent with my nose in between my copy of 'grammar and punctuation for dummies' as I have to say my grammar is pretty rusty, but I'm so glad somethings turned up :D



No comments:

Post a Comment