Wednesday, September 15, 2010

:O

I have always read ELLE magazine. Its pages are filled with things I am interested in : Fashion, Make up, Health and interesting photography. One magazine can take a whole week for me to digest everything properly, I especially love the make up pages near the end of the magazine. I love how it can transform a face, the textures and colours. Although I don't wear much make up myself,  I love to look at the pictures all the same. I was one of those children who broke into their mothers make up bag, swirling the glittery 1990's colours all over my face and thinking the lipstick smears on my cheek and eyeliner on my lips made me look so grown up and cool!
Anyway, to get back to the point, I was craving an issue of ELLE the other day and actually managed to find some ..in ENGLISH!  Ah, I was so excited.. until I noticed the price! It was priced as 37 Zl! Which is around £8.50! As if! It is usually £3.40 ish and although that is still very expensive for a magazine, I just couldn't justify spending that much on a magazine fix! I'll just have to remember to stock up when I go home for christmas in 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment