Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Too much time on my hands!

Whilst waiting for my Polish lessons and Native teaching course to being and with Pawel in University of Fashion design 4 days a week, I am finding myself with plenty of time to myself. I know I should enjoy all this spare time as, come next week when my Polish lessons begin I bet I will be praying for a bit more free time.
I braved the outdoors alone, in an attempt to take the bus and tram into the city centre to go shopping and I actually didn't get lost! I am finding I can understand Polish much more than I can write or speak it. In fact, I don't really have a clue on Polish spellings but that can wait.
I have found myself filling my notebook with lists. Random to-do lists, what I want to buy lists, names I like ( I am NOT thinking of having a baby anytime soon, I just think it's fun!) story ideas and a goals list. Whether I'll actually complete any of these lists is another matter, it just fills in the time!                              I am also following beauty vlogs and channels on the 'how to and style' youtube channels. The two in particular being :  'queenbeeuty' and 'beautycrush.'  ( I love them!) It's actually got me thinking I would like to get onto a beauty course? Perhaps make up for stage and screen, like making zombies and other monsters, although I know it would take a lot of experience and know how and I would probably have to start with a typical beauty course. I think it would be fun and interesting. There is a beauty school in Warsaw so maybe I will do a course after finishing my Polish lessons around July time. 


 I know what you are thinking .. 'GET A LIFE LOREN!' But hey, it beats reading up on English grammar for my teaching course!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment