Friday, October 22, 2010

I can't stop listening to...

T a y l o r  S w i f t!


I wasn't a big fan at first, when all I had heard was 'Love Story' but once I gave her album a listen I couldn't stop! Her songs are so well written and honest and I can relate to a lot of the 'lovey dovey' things she writes about, being the overemotional romantic type myself  =)
Her songs are guaranteed to make me feel happier and smile, plus they are ridiculously catchy. 
I'm going to learn the guitar and try to teach myself some of the songs!



Plus, she is GORGEOUS and has the best hair E V E R!



C y n d i  L a u p e r!

I have rediscovered Cyndi Lauper - the heroine of my childhood!
I can remember having her tape and dancing around to it non stop in my room when I was about 6-7, knowing every word and harmony! I used to LOVE her, and it's been so fun listening to the songs I used to obsess over! 


My favourite song of hers: I drove all night!
<3 


Other bands I'm listening to:


Kate Bush
Radiohead
Placebo
Harry Nilsson
Beirut
Bombay Bicycle Club
Grizzly Bear
The Kills
Interpol
Lykke Li
Muse
Reuben
The Shirelles
Sinead O'Connor
Soulwax 

No comments:

Post a Comment