Friday, December 24, 2010

Honey, I'm home!

It's so good to be home for Christmas :)
I was so lucky to get a flight home, as I was waiting for my plane almost every other flight around me was cancelled. I got home with only a 2 hour delay to greet my parents at the airport with tears of happiness :D
Although my house is beyond FREEZING (although we've just had a log fire installed into my room - SO cosy)
it's so GREAT to spend time with my sisters (my best friends) parents and friends :D
I've decided to make Pawels present, its going to take a while but I think its cute to have something with sentimental value! <3
Im even going to church in the morning with Lily, Lyds and my grandma! We always sit in the back row and giggle the whole way through :)
Im so excited for tomorrow, I havent seen my grandparents for 5 months, Im meeting friends for drinks on boxing day and pawels coming over a week tommorrow! I miss him so much already and it's only been 3 days! Aw!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment