Sunday, February 6, 2011

My new dress!

Pawel made me a dress for Christmas which I absolutely adore :D It fits me perfectly and I plan to wear it when we go out for our 2 years anniversary on Sat :)
We still don't know what we are doing for it (although I'm at my teaching course till 6pm and Pawel is working until that time too), but 6pm onwards is going to be AWESOME!
I also need to find him a present. I have a few ideas but all are really expensive or are unavailable in Poland! I need to get thinking... I have 5 days to come up with something.
Here's a pic of the dress he made:

  Ah, I love it soooo much :)

Another thing I recently got was the YSL ring I blogged about last year! I couldn't believe it as I unwrapped it, one of the best presents I've EVER gotten although unfortunately it was a tiiiiny size so I have to go and get it resized to fit and then I'm seriously going to wear it everyday forever :D

...beauuuutiful <3

2 comments: