Monday, February 21, 2011

I've been living in Poland for just over half a year now!

The time has gone relatively quickly. I only have another 5 weeks at my teaching course (which I can't wait to finish) and I'm still enjoying my Polish lessons although they are really hard. My sister is coming over for a week tomorrow with her boyfriend, I can't wait to see her, it's been two months since I last saw her and I can't wait for a catch up. Last time she came I had to rely on Pawel to show her around as I was still new there and didn't know my way around or how to buy travel tickets etc.. so this time I will be able to take them out whilst Pawel is working. 


Hopefully we'll go to this pool I've been dying to go to since I found out about it.
It's pretty expensive but I think it would be amaaaazing to overlook Warsaw whilst swimming :D
I'm trying to get fit for the summer and we've been swimming a lot recently, I love it!
Pawel got me a beautiful necklace for our 2 years anniversary, he drew it out himself then got it made and I'm wearing it everyday now! Wait, I'll show you:
<3 I love it!
He also bought me a really soft white rabbit toy from the oldest toy shop in Warsaw and he recorded his voice in its tummy, so when you squeeze it, it has Pawel's voice saying 'yeah I know' (from little Britain) which he is  unfortunately obsessed with! So cute =)
Oh yeaaaah my dairy allergy seems to have vanished for now which I am SERIOUSLY happy about! Although I'm still drinking Soya milk as I'm not brave enough to drink cow's milk yet, but chocolate has never tasted so good :D
Yesterday Pawel and his dad hung our t.v on some wires so it's like a mini cinema! It's so cool! Here's a picture of it:



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment