Wednesday, November 10, 2010


  • I moved to Warsaw (Poland) 3 months ago to live with my boyfriend, Pawel Pyzik :)
  • I am in love with him (this will embarrass him!) :D
  • I have the best family in the world, seriously :) My sisters are the best people I know!
  • I have a 2:1 BA degree in music and creative writing, which I'm proud of
  • I like to sing and play piano. I love the accordion and want to learn guitar and cello
  • Placebo are my favourite band EVER
  • I am a little socially awkward but I'm working on it
  • I have a published piece of writing :)
  • I am currently studying Polish (which I'm finding really hard but fun) and doing a CELTA course so I'm pretty busy but it'll be worth it
  • I automatically rub my hands together like crazy when I'm excited about something, which my family make fun of all the time!
  • I LOVE animals! :)
  • I could spend all day in Sephora! 
  • I love clothes shopping but feel really guilty as soon as I buy something! Im scared for my money to run out as I don't have a job yet because I can't speak Polish
  • I have watched every Gavin and Stacey episode!
  • I want to visit: Croatia, Maldives, Greece, Chilie, Brazil, Jamaica, China and Russia before I die
  • My favorite films are Amelie, Corpse bride, Pans Labyrinth, Edward scissorhands, Howls moving castle Twilight and the Harry potters (geek I know)
  • I am one karate belt away from black!
  • I'm scared of frogs! For no reason!
  • I don't take life too seriously
  • I am at home in the water! :D I'm like a fish!
  • I have been lactose intolerant for the past year! Its AWFUL!


No comments:

Post a Comment