Friday, November 5, 2010

CUTE THINGS!

omgosh I just found a website with the cutest things for the house ever!
(how cool!)



and I found some other not so house-things... but I Love them anyway! :)

I  l o v e this :D


                                            ( Pretty!)

It may seem a mere coincidence that I stumble upon such cool things just when Pawel starts his new job ;) we'll see how it goes!

P.S-  When asked by his mum what he would like for his Christmas present, Pawel replied 'a plane ticket to Wales' ... cuuute! :D
P.P.S- He's going to kill me after reading this!  <3

3 comments:

  1. I love the toothbrush holders! You've inspired my Christmas present dream :) A plane ticket to Wales is also not a bad idea, though obviously for different reasons than in your boyfriend's case :) Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Yeah I have my eye on the toothbrush holders, I think they're so cool!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stack of kitties! I want some! The octopus bracelet is also brilliant, I can so see you wearing it.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete