Wednesday, November 24, 2010




Omg, I went to see the Lanvin collection at H&M and seriously loved all of the dresses. Unfortunately, the prices are really high, around £200 for a dress :( a beaaaautiful dress though!
This was the main dress that caught my eye
but the whole collection is amazing!  Every piece is really striking and colourful but I hate that it's so expensive! :(




I just don't understand why Lanvin wants to torture us by putting such a sexy, GORGEOUS and unaffordable line in H&M, a modestly priced high street shop and a place I can't escape!
Well, Pawel is looking for a christmas present...

1 comment:

  1. Sophia!
    You of the whirling wings,
    circling, encompassing energy of God:
    you quicken the world in your clasp.
    One wing soars in heaven,
    one wing sweeps the earth,
    and the third flies all around us.
    Praise to Sophia!
    Let all the earth praise her!
    -Hildegard of Bingen.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete